Farm Equipment Auction
Saturday, October 15th, 2011 :: 10:00am.
FOR: George and Evelyn Johnstone Farm
SALE LOCATION: La Grande, Oregon
This Auction is a no reserve complete liquidations sale for the George and Evelyn Johnstone farm. All of the household contents will sell at auction the following Saturday, October 22, 2011 @ 10am. VIEW FULL HOUSEHOLD LISTINGS
Directions to Sale Locations: Take second La Grande exit off of I84, go east on Island Ave. Continue east on Hwy 237, 7.7 miles to 67109 Hwy 237. Watch for signs.
Lunch will be available. Please no children under 12 years old.
Terms: Cash or good check day of sale. Credit and Debit cards accepted with a 5% buyers premium. No buyers premium with cash or check. Buyers must have valid ID to register for a buyers number. Letter of credit or bank reference may be required on major purchases. Call Coote Auction for more information.
All items sell as is where is. Coote Auction is not responsible for any error or omissions, any prospective buyer should make their own conclusions as to condition or service ability of any of the times being sold in this auction. Everything sells as is with no warranty expressed or implied. All persons attending this sale do so at their risk.
The Johnstones lived and farmed at this location for many years. Much of this equipment was purchased new and has only been used on this farm. For the last several years Mr. Johnstone only farmed the 155 acres on this place. The condition of this equipment reflects his reputation.
Preview prior to Oct 14th by appointment. Open for preview Oct 14th from 8am to 6pm. Sale day from 8am.
For information or assistance:
To download and print a complete list of the below use this link. PRINTABLE AUCTION LIST (PDF)
Click the category link below to go directly to the list for that category. All listings are below - scroll down. View a slideshow of some images of the stock by clicking here.
- 1983 Versitile 555 series 3, 4WD tractor with 3 point, 4 remotes,new 18.4 -38 tires And PTO. Serial #133580 . 2500 hrs. on non working meter, Cummins VT 555A
- 1989 Case International Harvester 1660 Axial Flow Combine, Serial #JJC38008-730 hrs.total time on meter with Case IH grain monitor, IH #1010, 20ft. Grain header SN000684 and Transport cart.
- 1976 John Deere 4430 tractor with cab, duals and John Deere 158 Front end loader, quad range transmission 4880 hours Serial #C61337R .Loader may be offered separate,from tractor.
- D4G Caterpillar w/Holt Angle blade dozer & brush rake Electric start with hyster winch, 4540 hrs.serial #4G6W
- 1970 IH 1200 Pickup , 2WD, 4sp, V8 gas engine 75K miles , VIN#969082
- 1971 IH 1600 Truck 13' bed with hoist, grain sides 4sp,V8, 30k miles w/craftsman gas generator and seed auger attachment VIN#128172
- 1978 GMC 6500 Truck 16' bed with hoist, grain sides Detroit 453 diesel engine 4 X 2sp 68K miles, Heil hoist Knapheid bed VIN#586231
- 1996 Dodge 3500 Conversion Van, Chiefs mobility converson, 42K miles, VIN# 83124T
- Farmall Model M Tractor Serial #213663X1
- 2004 Dixon ZTR 44MAG self propelled lawnmower
- Melroe 418-911 5 bottom 18" plow on land w/auto resets
- IH #490 20' disc on rubber 9" X 24"
- IH 55 Chiesel plow 16'
- Spring Tooth Harrow 16'
- Massey Ferguson 14' Chiesel plow
- John Deere LZ hoe drills 2 - 12' units hitched up 14" spacing,with transport wheels.
- Massey Ferguson 3 point PTO 7' sickle mower
- Sheepsfoot roller 10'
- Massey Ferguson #43 double disc grain drill 7" spacing with double hitch 14'
- John Deere 12' grain drill
- Danhauser 3 point post hole auger PTO
- Concrete mixer w/electric motor
- Grizzly Model BH201 3 point backhoe attachment 24" bucket
- Rotary stubble beater 6'
- Rears Pul Tank 400 gallon PTO sprayer 50' booms (pumped seized)
- Matthews MC-180 SB 15' stubble beater
- Calkins 1500 Series 36' cultiweeder w/sweeps & harrows
- International Harvestor 315 - 14' cultipacker, sheepsfoot & smooth rollers
- Shop built wood splitter hydraulic w 6 Cyl gas engine Trailer mounte
- Poly tank 1000 gallon nurse tank on tandem axle trailer W/transfer pump
- Single axle utility trailer 14'
- Miller Big 40 diesel generator welder 157 hours
- Shopbuilt Hydraulic Press
- Miller 200 wirefeed welder w/gas
- Le Blond Regal Lathe 15"x 48" w/extra jaw, shaft polisher attachment and machinist vise, three phase.
- Shopsmith universal machine with attachments
- Woodmaster w-7-18 wood plane
- Victor 100 Torch, Propane w/large O2 bottle and cart
- Craftsman 20 drawer roll around tool chest with wrenches & assorted tools
- Ingersol Rand T30 air compressor,7hp,three phase.
- Spare oxygen & acetylene bottles-set
- Home utility 6" bench grinder
- TIG Welder
- Duracraft 8" bench grinder w/stand
- Czerweny tool sharpener
- Marko drill press
- Formost power bandsaw 12"
- Rockwell 10" unisaw tablesaw
- Dewalt 10" radial arm saw
- Delta bandsaw 12"
- Combo belt-disc sander
- Delta 6" jointer-planer
- Power wetstone sharpener
- Belsaw saw chain sharpener
- Delta Chiesel mortiser
- Makita 14" metal chopsaw
- Large Anvil on stand
- Small Anvil on stand w/wheels
- Stihl 034 Super 20 chainsaw
- Set of proto puller tools
- Fischbein bag closer
- Schumacher SE4020 charger
- Three highlift handyman jacks
- Lignomat grain moisture tester
- 6 shop adjustable roller stands
- Hoffco little hoe rototiller
- Heim Verner porta-power
- Air arc welding unit
- 4 ton rolling floor jack
- Chain Hoist 1 ton
- Two smaller 200 #chain hoists
- Parts washer w/barrel
- Porter Cable Skilsaw 4"
- Skilsaw 5 1/2"
- Porter cable
- Biscuit jointer
- Porter Cable 31 beltsander
- Milwaukee sawsall
- Milwaukee 1/2" Drill
- Makita 10" mitre saw
- Craftsman sabre saw
- 2-7" power had grinders
- Milwalkie 1/2" electric impact
- thor 1/2" drill soldering irons
- craftsman 3/4 Drive sockets
- Craftsman metric end wrenches
- Makita 5" disc grinder
- Bandit-clamping tool w/supplies
- Several hatchets
- wood lathe tools
- bar clamps
- block planes
- hand saw
- L squares
- saw blades
- slide hammer
- Tap & die set
- pipe threaders
- 2-Craftman Torque wrenches
- air impact wrench 3/4"
- 2-die grinders
- butterfly impact
- air chiesel air rachet 3/8"
- Air impact wrench 1/2"
- several C-clamps
- visegrip clamps
- visegrip pliers
- Shop creep
- 3 bottle jacks
- several repair manuals and reference books
- Drill bits sharpener
- several extension cords
- air hoses
- several ladders (Wood & aluminum)
- other miscellaneous hand tools
- garden tools
- Power edger
- 4 chain binders & log chain and other misc, supplies, parts, etc.
- 30" x 80" Wood workbench
- 30" x 72" Metal workbench
- 36" x 50" Welding table w/wheels & 4" vise
- 30" x 46" Metal table w/wheels and tool rack
- Bolt bin shelving and other misc storage
- 6,000 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank with Tokheim high volume Pump, tank is on skids and was kept full of fuel until last year.
- 1 - Drum 30wt Rotella
- 3 - Drums 15-40wt Rotella
- 2 1/2 - Drums TDX Transmission oil
- 3 - Drums other
- Approximately 20 buckets of misc. lube
- 500 gallon bulk tank with electric pump
- 300 gallon bulk tank with manual pump
- 9-235-85-16 Bridgestone Tires - New, 10 ply traction
- Other miscellaneous tires and wheels
- Approximately 800 - I shape decorative brick
- Several thousand board feet of rough cut lumber in several dimensions from 1"x4" to 2"x12" mostly 17+ft. lengths stacked and covered. Will be sorted and sold by size. Other miscellaneous lumber random lengths and sizes.
- Steel rack with random lengths of round, square, and angle, several sizes
- Over 250 pieces of 1 3/4" X 5" channel iron from 24" to 60"engths
- Several empty barrels And other misc. scrap iron
- Detecto platform scale, with weights, Log Tongs, Wagon wheels Honey extractor, old hives , Paint, Books, Sleigh running gear, Christmas lights, old radio, resistors, diodes, cutoff saw blades, jig saw Mobile home jacks, 10 boxes of nails 8-16 penny. Plus much more...
- AERMOTOR MODEL A702 WINDMILL, 8' Fan, 30' Tower, disconnected Well. Works great, No bullet holes a real nice wind machine.
Plus many more items too numerous to list!